Robot programmer (m / w / d), room Dusseldorf
We are looking for a robot programmer (m / w / d) for a renowned company in the field of mechanical and plant engineering. Location room Dusseldorf.
– Development of the software for robot systems
– Robot Programming and Simulation (KUKA, Fanuc)
– Configuration and visualization of controllers and drives
– Commissioning of the systems at the customer site
– Optimization and further development of existing automation concepts
– Creation of documentation
– Training and customer support
– Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering or automation technology, alternatively advanced training as a technician (m / f / d) with corresponding professional experience
– Experiences in simulation and development of robot systems
– Fluent in German
– Good English knowledge
– willingness to travel worldwide
Please send us your application via the “Apply for this Job” button, or contact our Senior Recruiter Mr. Marcello Albore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have further questions or need information, you can contact Mr. Albore directly at 0174-1654017.
Contact our recruiters
Jobs in this category
Project Manager Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (m / w / d)
Service Technician – Refrigeration Plant Builder (m / w / d)
Field System Engineer
CONTACT US NOW to schedule your interview!